Friday, January 30, 2009

What Have I Done?

Well, here it is...my very own blog. Am I crazy? Must be. Like I have time to do this. I so envy those blog girls who keep everyone up to date on the latest happenings in their family & life. There are some blogs I read that push me to tears or make me want to be a better person. If only I could inspire someone...
Anyway, I'm going to try out the blog world. I just want to post pics of my family, share videos I take with my handy-dandy mini video camera, and just share the things going on in our wonderful, crazy life. You know I've always got a story to tell...
So, join me. Check in often. Tell your friends and family. (Who am I kidding...only Mom, Dad, Christie and Jarrod will be reading this thing!!)
You can now begin Keeping up with the Joneses!

1 comment: